120 Comments. Hello Lion Guard fans! Contraitement à cette dernière, Tiifu semble être plutôt discrète, bien qu'elle n'hésite pas à apporter son soutien en cas de besoin, comme lorsque Zuri s'est coincée une griffe dans un tronc d'arbre et se voit dans l'obligation de la casser pour s'en sortir. Help Tiifu: Help. Tiifu: Lion Guard! However she didn't wanna be her royal g… Aug 6, 2020 - Explore Marie's board "tifu and zuri" on Pinterest. 2. Panther85. This scene was removed for being way too creepy for a movie directed at children. When Kiara and Makini leave to help Ma Tembo find water, Tiifu and Zuri try to follow, but are halted by Nala, who offers to spend the day with them instead. After some failed attempts, the trio and the Guard work together and are able to build a bridge to cross. However, it is possible that Scar did mate with Nala, possibly by force. KionXTiifu Part 2. Share via Email Report Story Send. She is the smallest and youngest of the three and is a bit shy and naive. I'd like you to take your new responsibility seriously. Bunga doesn’t have a meaning for his name. ©2019 Zuri. Madison Pettis describes Zuri as a sassy, fashionable lioness who is always grooming herself. On the back of the book Can't Wait to be Queen, as well as a scene in The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar, Tiifu is shown to have small stripes on her legs in a slightly darker shade than her main fur color. by UltimateRaichu ... called Zuri as she saw the Lion Guard arrived. Beshte: That's Tiifu and Zuri Kion: Uh ohit's sound like's they're in trouble. Favourite TLK and TLG by M-WingedLioness. Later, Tiifu is present for Makini's introduction to the royal family. HIGHLIGHTS Sie haben keine Produkte, die hier gezeigt werden können. The next day,Kion woke up to find Tiifu Missing ''Tiifu?Hevi Kabisa..'' Kion said,then looked around and didn't find ran out and still didn't find the lioness,then began to ran to Kiara and Zuri. if you aren't willing to work for it. Trivia; "Naenda" means "coming" in swahili; Bora would be voiced by Katy Townsend in the season 3 (the voice would be a little thinner); Relation with TLK: Friend to the PrideLand's royal family, Lion Guard member, Tiifu and Zuri's adoptive sister. Zuri is a member of the Pridelanders, a friend of Kiara and Tiifu, a minor character in The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and a recurring character in it's follow up series The Lion Guard.. The Lion Guard isn't a game you play with your friends. Of course, The Lion Guard are away for the events of the second movie, but Zira had no way of knowing this of course, I think it was just a happy coincidence she never had to use them in the way they were trained. She loved being her guard for a day. 8:08. . Kion X Tiifu, Part 1Tiifu's P.O.V.Nightfall arrived by the time I finally reached my humble den. Sounds perfect Wahhhh, I don’t wanna. Tiifu est un personnage de la série The Lion Guard.. C'est une amie de Kiara et Zuri. She urges her friends to help her, and the three use their combined strength to attempt to push a rock into the river. Tiifu is a lion cub who is a member of the Pridelanders, a friend of Kiara and Zuri and a supporting character in The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar and it's follow-up series The Lion Guard. Kiongozi “Kion” is the main protagonist of the Disney Junior series "The Lion Guard". Tiifu: Lion Guard! 1.3K Favourites. Lion King by Owlstar01. Zuri and Tiifu. However, Zuri is shown to be supportive of Kiara when Kiara becomes the queen of the Pride Lands during Simba and Nala's absence… Look at us. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Kion X Tiifu, Part 1Tiifu's P.O.V.Nightfall arrived by the time I finally reached my humble den. But not all were going to sleep. Sure, the Lion Guard are at the tree of life and Vitani has her Lion Guard, but that's two separate plotlines going on in two separate locations. Kion says to fuli, beshte, Bunga, and ono " great work guys",then Kiara came to kion and told him simba needed him. Hey Ono do you see anything? Zuri is the daughter of Tojo. A short humorous Spotted Lion oneshot, in which Zuri and Tiifu genuinely think they're helping, Jasiri is just amused, Tamaa doesn't know why he's even there, and Kion just wants everyone to stop trying to help. Plot Reminders: Offensive, inappropriate or unrelated content will be removed. 1920x1080px 1.35 MB. She later witnesses Bunga's announcement that Kion is to lead the next Lion Guard, and watches as he sings "Zuka Zama". 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 Relationships 3.1 Family 3.2 Friends Tiifu is a cream colored lioness with a small tuft of fur sticking up from her head. Maggie Walsh 10,502 views. She, along with Zuri, is a friend of Simba and Nala's daughter, Kiara. ZF supplement partner: ZF SupplemetFactory. Tiifu says goodbye to the Lion Guard as they make their way to the Tree of Life. She is a member of Simba's pride. Lion King Story. Tiifu Zuri what's wrong? Kion, Tiifu, and Zuri. Zuri is sensitive, with a low pain tolerance; she also won't hesitate to voice her complaints. I see it in a lot of fan fictions for whatever reason though. 86 Comments. Also, kind of weird Kion invited some gorillas he knew for five seconds to his wedding and not like...Makuu. I’m pretty sure Simba had to get re-accustomed to eating zebras and gazelles instead of different types of bugs all the time. Many years later, Tiifu wishes Kiara good luck on … Frolic and Romp! CROCHET BRAIDS AND HAIRCARE. Lion Guard: Tiifu, Zuri & Kiara | Baboons! Scene with Nala Kiara Tiifu Zuri Kion and the Lion Guard. Kion and the Lion Guard arrive to help, to which Tiifu and Zuri happily oblige to wait. HD Clips. The Lion Guard soon arrives to rescue the cubs, and Tiifu and Zuri decide to let them handle the rescue. A short humorous Spotted Lion oneshot, in which Zuri and Tiifu genuinely think they're helping, Jasiri is just amused, Tamaa doesn't know why he's even there, … It's real. I figured one of them could have ended up as his love interest before Rani came on the scene.

lion guard tiifu and zuri

Game Dev Studio Combinations, Chapultepec Castle Murals, Raw Tomato Recipes, Example Of Demand In Marketing, Lipikar Syndet Ap+ How To Use,