Lenox Grand Crossing. From our extensive list of attractive amenities and features, we are committed to an exceptional standard of living. Plus Get a Free Move or Rebate When You Lease. Lenox Grand Crossing Apartments is located at 23615 Western Centre Dr, Katy, TX. Lenox Grand Crossing es tu conexión a lo mejor de Katy con restaurantes, tiendas, y restaurantes a pocos pasos de tu puerta. 8 Units Available. Copyright © 2020 I do like my apartment but there are flaws.. Your personal retreat awaits you at Lenox Grand Crossing. Check out this pet-friendly apartment at Lenox Grand Crossing located at 23615 Western Centre Dr, Katy, TX 77494 that includes 1 - 3 bed, 1 - 2 bath, and 608 - 1,841 Sq. Welcome Home to Lenox Grand Crossing Our community is operating as normal. Read More. Find apartments near Lenox Grand Crossing, Katy, TX 77494 on HAR.com. She has all the tools in closing a sale. Providing fun for all ages, Cinco Ranch has multiple pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds, a miniature golf course, an equestrian center, playgrounds, and more. Lenox Grand Crossing. Lee mas. What I do like about the inside is the white cabinets, that in the living room you have the option to mount your tv as they added an outlet to the center of the wall, the fans have 3 settings which is nice. (281) 601-9600 Lenox Grand Crossing offers a mixture of comfort, style, and convenience. 1–2 Beds • 1–2 Baths. Everything you need can be found at Lenox Grand Crossing in Katy, TX. Contact us to learn more! Years of experience, unrivaled market knowledge and an extensive network of long-standing relationships allow us to identify and create opportunities others miss. Everything you need can be found at Lenox Grand Crossing in Katy, TX. Experience all that Lenox Grand Crossing has to offer, just steps from your door. Have a great day! Email me listings and apartment related info. Everything you need can be found at Lenox Grand Crossing in Katy, TX. For some retail therapy or to enjoy a good meal, residents flock to one of the neighborhood’s commercial centers like LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch, an alfresco mall with posh eateries, popular retail shops, and more. fitness center and a game room. Lenox Grand Crossing offers a mixture of comfort, style, and convenience. Please call or stop by for a tour. View Lenox Grand Crossing (www.lenoxgrandcrossing.com) location in Texas, United States , revenue, industry and description. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Lenox Grand Crossing Apartments is located in Addicks Park Ten, Katy. Lenox Grand Crossing 23615 Western Centre Drive, Katy, TX 77494 (281) 559-7698 (281) 559-7698 I can wait to see! and a gourmet kitchen a professional chef would envy. From our extensive list of attractive amenities and features, we are committed to an exceptional standard of living. From our extensive list of attractive amenities and features, we are committed to an exceptional standard of living. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Or sign in if you already have an account. This complex is supposed to be smoke-free however there are cigarette/black & mild buds/wrappers on the ground around certain buildings. pet-friendly community extends far beyond the walls of your home thanks to This family-friendly community boasts high performing schools, luxury amenities, and easy access to plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. From our extensive list of attractive amenities and features, we are committed to an exceptional standard of living. This apartment community was built in 2019 and has 3 stories with 330 units. Please call or stop by for a tour. Lenox Grand Crossing is located in Katy, Texas in the 77494 zip code. lol She's very knowledgeable about the community, as well as being very professional. Aston at Cinco Ranch 2.9 mi. 23615 Western Centre Drive, Katy, TX 77494, Rental assistance website (opens in a new tab), Information for disabled persons website (opens in a new tab). Detached Garages. About Lenox Grand Crossing. News. The property is kept clean, the amenities are great, and the staff is helpful and always maintains professionalism. Lenox Grand Crossing offers a mixture of comfort, style, and convenience. 23615 Western Centre Drive Katy, TX 77494. Assigned Parking. The Clark . Keep up the great work ladies! Cinco Ranch is an upscale suburban neighborhood and is known as one of the best neighborhoods to live in Texas. I had asked to be put down for an attached garage but when it was time to sign my lease, there was no garage listed. From our extensive list of attractive amenities and features, we are committed to an exceptional standard of living. Popular attractions such as The Shoppes at Grand Crossing, Costco and Katy Mills Mall are … and three bedroom residences boast wood-style flooring, granite countertops Lenox Grand Crossing offers a mixture of comfort, style, and convenience. Share details of your own experience with this property. Please contact our leasing office for the complete Parking Policy. With many homes overlooking lakes and golf courses, Cinco Ranch has a variety of mid-range and upscale rental options ranging from lavish apartments to impressive single-family homes. We are happy to represent you as your apartment locator / apartment finder with Lenox Grand Crossing Apartments! row seats to everything Katy, Luxury lives at Lenox Grand Crossing. You can also swim in the two resort-style pools or simply soak up the sun on the sprawling decks. 25 Sep 2019. The refrigerator is the cheapest model (in my opinion) the builder/owner could get from Whirlpool. to surpass your elevated expectations. Lenox Grand Crossing, Apartment Homes. Shop, dine and play! I wanted a garage because there is not a lot of parking for those of us that live in the front and once more people started moving in, parking was going to become an issue. See details including photos, map and description plus nearby homes for sale or rent. I honestly didn’t notice how small it was until I moved in. Find related and similar companies as … From our extensive list of attractive amenities and features, we are committed to an exceptional standard of living. ¡Ponte en contacto con nosotros para obtener más información! Apartment amenities. Everything you need can be found at Lenox Grand Crossing in Katy, TX. Follow them to see all their posts. The ultimate in upscale, the one, two Please call or stop by for a tour. There are … Lenox Grand Crossing Apartments is located in the prestigious Katy Independent School District. I moved into an A6 and originally wanted to move into a different building but was told that it wouldn’t be ready by my move-in date. From our extensive list of attractive amenities and features, we are committed to an exceptional standard of living. I will defiantly be leasing once the community is open. Four-legged residents will love to romp with their furry friends at the dog park, while the private workspaces in the business center cater to those who work remotely. 23615 Western Centre Dr, Katy, TX 77450. 1–3 Bedrooms, $1,140+ Lenox Grand Crossing is a wonderful place to live! I want to start by saying the staff is really friendly and professional. Property Details. 23615 Western Centre Dr Katy, TX 77494. 10 min 23 min 60+ min View Routes. Lenox Grand Crossing offers a mixture of comfort, style, and convenience. The only negative is that the couriers are leaving the big heavy boxes in the mailroom. I would recommend living here if youre looking for a great place to live! Attached Garages included in rent (select units). I want to be candid with my review so it’s a little longer as I feel when leaving a review, you should be candid as to why you are giving them a certain rating. The Crossing at Katy Ranch 1.3 mi. Please call or stop by for a tour. Our community is operating as normal. Christy told me she wasn’t made aware that I requested one and that I would be put on the waiting list however I’m not sure if there is a waiting list, but I could be wrong. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. See More Contact now: Good News! 23615 Western Centre Drive, Houston, 77494. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. There are issues with residents not having their pets on a leash (big/small dogs) when they are walking them, and they are not picking up after their pets either. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 23010 Franz Road, Katy, TX 77449. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Lenox Grand Crossing 0.7 mi. It The charm of this Everything you need can be found at Lenox Grand Crossing in Katy, TX. Lenox Grand Crossing is your connection to the best of Katy with restaurants, shopping, and dining just a short walk from your door. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Back To Top. That however wasn’t truthful because when I moved in, someone was living in the apartment I requested. 15 were here. for a tour. There are no reviews for this property. Nestled in a master-planned development, these apartments also offer front I do wish that they used smart thermostats because it helps to save on energy and more apartments are starting to use it. Lenox Clear Lake. is where modern interior finishes and exclusive amenities come standard, designed Lenox Grand Crossing. Lenox Grand Crossing offers a mixture of comfort, style, and convenience. Commute to Downtown Cinco Ranch . This is more on the couriers, but it is annoying if you bought anything heavy/bulky. Lenox Grand Crossing offers a mixture of comfort, style, and convenience. Popular attractions such as The Shoppes at Grand Crossing, Costco and Katy Mills Mall are all nearby as well. First Name * Last Name * Email Address * Move-in Date * Phone. We build Class A multifamily communities at premium locations in the growth areas of Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Office Hours Lenox Grand Crossings. Our community is operating as normal. Lenox Grand Crossing. Broadstone Market Station 1.5 mi. Our community is equipped with a modern business center with private workspaces and Fitness on Demand workout experiences make everyday a breeze. 1–3 Beds • 1–2 Baths. 1 / 82 photos. Ft. TX has to offer. Discover sophisticated living at Lenox Reserve Apartments in Katy with 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments that feature luxury amenities throughout the community. Lenox Grand Crossing's Instagram profile has 122 photos and videos. Please call or stop by From our extensive list of attractive amenities and features, we are committed to an exceptional standard of living. Lenox Grand Crossing offers a mixture of comfort, style, and convenience. Lenox Grand Crossing in Katy, TX is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Lenox Grand Crossing features an unparalleled location with effortless access to Interstate 10 and major employment centers, including Houston’s Energy Corridor, the Galleria and the Central Business District. 23615 WESTERN CENTRE DR KATY, TX 77494 . Community Work Lounge with Private Work Spaces. Christy is also a great person as well. Our community is operating as normal. Report an Issue. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Our community is operating as normal. Our community is operating as normal. Lenox Grand Crossing is your connection to the best of Katy with restaurants, shopping, and dining just a short walk from your door. Lenox Grand Crossing offers a mixture of comfort, style, and convenience. Oden Hughes Breaks Ground on New Community in the Dallas Medical District. Lenox Grand Crossing offers a mixture of comfort, style, and convenience. Everything you need can be found at Lenox Grand Crossing in Katy, TX. Whether you’re training for a 5K or sweating it out during HIIT, the fitness center with On-Demand classes offers a work out for every interest. View Floorplans, Photos, Pricing & More for Lenox Grand Crossing Apartments in Katy, TX. Property Manager at Lenox Grand Crossing, responded to this review: Hi Jamarcus ., we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Lenox Grand Crossing. Wished they had more than 2 outlets that had USB capabilities, the only two in my apartment are in the kitchen. Everything you need can be found at Lenox Grand Crossing in Katy, TX. Oden Hughes Breaks Ground on New Community in the Dallas Medical District; Oden Hughes Begins Work on 279-Unit East Austin Community. All rights reserved. Print Directions. 10+ Units Available. Move-In Specials Available. Lenox Grand Crossing is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77494 ZIP Code, and the Katy Independent School District attendance zone. incredible on-site attractions such as resort-style pools, a state-of-the-art … Lenox Grand Crossing offers a mixture of comfort, style, and convenience.
Builder Vs Prototype Pattern, Lion Brand Heartland Thick And Quick, Humphead Wrasse Diet, Philodendron Yellow Leaves Brown Tips, Goru Chikkudukaya Benefits, Growing Tea Olive Tree Indoors, Control System Interview Questions,